Adult Dog Training In Utah County
We work with ALL breeds of dogs, and with ALL issues. Our specialty is eliminating negative behavior issues; and we teach your dog all the basics using COMPASSIONATE training. It is our goal to teach you what your dog’s body language means & what they are trying to communicate to you. We will teach you gentle, yet assertive communication techniques. You will learn to become more patient and understanding with your dog to help your relationship! You may just find that this personal awareness benefits other areas of your life as well. Through our training, you and your dog will develop a mutually respectful and beneficial relationship.
Presently, we also offer unlimited phone support, even after completing your training.
All sessions are personalized and designed specifically for you and your dog’s unique needs. We do not want to create dependence; our aim is to help you become independent and confident in your canine relationship, enough to handle any future issue that may arise!
Let us help you create the healthiest relationship between you and your dog; after all, they are a member of your family!
PRICING: Each session is 1-2 hours long.
- Personalized in-home sessions : $155. (These take place in the comfort of your home)
- Individual sessions – located outside: $130. (These take place at park of our choosing.
- Online sessions – $100: (This is done on zoom or face time)
ALL TRAINING GIVES YOU ACCESS TO UNLIMITED PHONE SUPPORT.
WHAT OUR TRAINING INCLUDES:
- First, we’ll address behavior issues like anxiety, aggression, fear, etc.
- Walking cooperatively, easily on the leash.
- Learn basic commands.
- Best way to address biting or nipping.
- Proper ways for greeting people.
- Crate Training.
- Proper canine Nutrition.
- How to recognize and quickly address early signs of aggression.
- Learning your dog’s psychology.
- Impulse control and MUCH MORE….
All sessions last about 1 hour & may go over.
How to prepare for training. Please do not exercise your dog that day other than a light morning walk if we have a later session. We only do training Monday-Friday, so keep that in mind when scheduling. When you arrive your dog must be on a STURDY leash, with no retractable leashes or leashes they can slip out of. This is for our safety, even if you have a small fluffy puppy we have some very valuable equipment. Like a laptop, we don’t want to drop it by accident. The first hour will be spent going over paperwork and the training program.